- Wear a pi t-shirt. This idea can be taken further to include pi jewelry (maybe a necklace whose beads represent the numbers in pi), carrying around a pi mug or clock, or other pi paraphernalia.
- Bake a Pi, Pie! Here is a tasty Apple Pi Pie recipe in the shape of the Pi symbol!
- Spread the word of Pi Day! Most people who celebrate pie day participate by gathering in a circle who's circumference is Pi times is diameter!
- Remember the other form of Pi Day which is Pi Approximation Day which is held on July 22 (or 22/7 in day/month date format), since the fraction22⁄7 is a common approximation of π.
- Pay homage to Larry Shaw, the creator of Pi Day
For additional methods on how to celebrate Pi Day head over to wiki how!
Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by!