This was a print using embeddedjunkie http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:179106 various minion faces print. I initially was printing these with helper disks, however even with the multitude of disks I still was getting warpage. So instead i resorted to using the standard raft and was pleasantly surprised that the warpage was much less. I've got all of the various minions printed out now and they're being sanded and glued up and possibly more accessories to come for them, which I may post here.
One last thing is that I replaced my .4mm nozzle with a .3 mm nozzle for ABS printing and it seems that i'm getting finer more accurate prints so the quality has really increased! I've also made some other modifications to help with accuracy and quality in the prints namely, a new printed heat bed that uses borosilicate glass (two, so i can swap out, easy peasy), aluminum extruders, aluminum carriage (where the print head ride)sd, aluminum cold bar (where the hot ends are located), aluminum x-axis carriage supports, aluminum z-axis supports, stainless steel screw hot ends, new brass nozzles in various sizes, .2mm, .3mm, .4mm, .5mm, and T-ends Aluminum heater blocks. Whew! ;)